Terms & Conditions
Online Applications T&C:
By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online applications facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct. In the event of an applicant providing false or misleading information which is relevant to your application then the applicant will be treated as faulty and his/her application will be declined.
1. The form must be completed by applicants in order to proceed with the application.
2. Please enter your full legal name. THE NAME YOU ENTER HERE WILL APPEAR ON ANY Application TO WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED.
3. The address that you provide will be used for all correspondence.
4. In the sections “Relevant Work Experience” and “Any Further Information Relevant to the Application” please give as much information as possible to enable more applications for you.
5. Applicants Regulations are available here.
6. All Online Applications will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your application as well as SMS confirmation (condition applicable).
7. Documentary evidence of educational qualifications and industrial experience can be scanned and submitted with your online application.
8. All Online Applications require the applicant to pay an acceptance fee. All fees payable are in line with the Apply BD Fees Policy.
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Apply BD. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to Apply BD through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. Apply BD reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Card, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, E-Wallet and etc.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the services.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Apply BD. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
• The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Apply BD or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Apply BD gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. Apply BD does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
• Apply BD and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Apply BD and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
• The Applicant agrees that Apply BD or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Apply BD’s reasonable control.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• In General applicant / institutions may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as an applicant / institutions user.
• The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
• Apply BD or Institutions may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
• Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing applicant by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
• If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
• Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
• No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institution which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
• Limitation of Liability: In no event, Apply BD will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.